Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ch 74 Top Selections

Welcome Magnolia fans!!!


Today we would like to announce our

newest Top Selections for our

Tilda + Any Sentiment Challenge...

Absolutely stunning creations by all!
The design teams votes are as follows...
Beginner

Intermediate



Expert
 
Thanks so much ladies and we do hope you will
all try out i the upcoming DT call....
Please take your blinkie badges!
Winners are...
Magnolia-Licious
Stamp and Create
You must claim your prize within 5 days and email me at
FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com with the challenge # and sponsor !


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to winners, čestitke Tamika
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww many thanks for choosing my Tilda get well card as a top pick..congrats to all the winners..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for chosing my card into top 3! Happy!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, oh woooaw thank a million times!! I had to double check when i saw my name, you've made my day so bright and happy thaaank you!!

    ReplyDelete